Multilingua

Dear NorDokNet Partners,

I would like to draw your attention to MULTILINGUA, a newsly established Marie Curie Training Site at the University of Bergen.
Multilingua gives an opportunity for guest researchers at PhD level to come to Aksis at Univ of Bergen to carry out parts of their research projects, and offers interdisciplinary training in multilingual resources, language processing and knowledge tools. For more details, see our webiste http://multilingua.uib.no/.

I would also much appreciate if the respective NorDokNet site administrators would publish a newsitem regarding Multilingua. See, for example the NorskDok news item at http://www.norskdok.uib.no/news/?35. Thanks!

See you all in Helsinki next month.
Best wishes,

Gisle