[eu_members at aclweb dot org] California: NAACL HLT 2010 Student Volunteer Program

Student Volunteer Program

NAACL-HLT 2010 is looking for student volunteers. In exchange for one full day's work, student volunteers receive free registration to the main conference. The work will be divided, probably into two half-day shifts, and the shifts will be scheduled to maximize volunteer access to the conference events. We may be able to provide other amenities, and will certainly try to provide a good work environment.

For details, please visit: http://naaclhlt2010.isi.edu/volunteers.html