NAACL HLT 2009 ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

****  NAACL HLT 2009 ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN  ****

31 May – 5 June 2009

University of Colorado at Boulder

Please visit our conference site at:

http://www.naaclhlt2009.org/

You may register online for the conference.
We also encourage you to make your hotel reservations by May 1 to receive the discounted group rate.

The conference promises to include a wonderful Main Program plus a Poster/Demo Session, eight Tutorials and 14 Workshops.  The banquet, at the National Center for Atmospheric Research  (NCAR), will be set in a location with beautiful panoramic views of the mountains and sunset.

On behalf of the entire Conference Committee, we hope to see you in Boulder and wish you safe travel.

Priscilla Rasmussen