[eu_members at aclweb dot org] Research on Language and Computation (RoLaC) Journal -- CFP

Now that the conference season is almost over, you may want to
consider submitting an extended version of your conference paper to
Research on Language and Computation. RoLaC is a Springer journal that
publishes high quality, leading edge research papers in computational
linguistics and natural language processing. It features works that
deal with theoretical dimensions of research on formal, empirical, and
application questions. RoLaC welcomes contributions on syntax,
semantics, morphology, phonology, dialogue and discourse, theories of
grammar, machine learning and computational learning theory applied to
natural language, mathematical and complexity properties of natural
language systems, and the implementation of procedures for natural
language analysis, generation, and translation.

To see current and past issues, go to:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/1570-7075

We use an on-line submission and reviewing system, available here:
http://www.editorialmanager.com/rolc/
This helps us reduce turnaround times; in the last 18 months, the
average time from submission to first decision was 61 days.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Shuly Wintner, RoLaC editor-in-chief